I always appreciate comments and love hearing from you! One of the best parts of a blog is the interaction between like-minded creatives. This blog is a place for encouragement and respect, so please be kind and avoid harsh criticisms in your comments. I reserve the right to remove comments that disregard this policy.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials are set in place in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since my blog may incorporate testimonials and endorsements, I want to disclose these details to you.
- This blog may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- Some posts contain affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This allows me to keep this site running. Please know that you are NOT charged extra as a result of clicking an affiliate link; there is no additional charge to you.
- Honesty and integrity are important to me. Whether I am compensated for promoting a product/service/business or not, I will always give my honest opinion.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Assocaites Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
I love that I am able to do the things I already enjoy (writing, photography, DIY home projects, decorating) and connect with new friends along the way through this blog. Thank you for your support!
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
I am not responsible for the actions of advertisers, sponsors or blog commenters. If you purchase a product via a link on my blog, you must take action with that company to resolve issues, not this blog.
I am honored to have you visit Lion & Lantern, and would love to have you share inspiration with others! However, please remember that all images and text are copyrighted. Bloggers are welcome to use one or two images and brief description with a direct link back to the original post. Please do NOT remove any watermarks, crop, or edit my images without written permission from me. You may contact me at lionandlantern(at)gmail(dot)com with inquiries for other use. Pinning is always welcome and encouraged!